Skills & Requirements
The Senior Business Analyst will be required to:
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships, and lead and conduct workshops and meetings as required to define as-is and to-be business processes, and ensure improved outcomes.
- Obtain formal agreement from stakeholders on the scope of requirements (including business focused user stories) to establish a base line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Identify and assist the development of remediation plans to resolve any inconsistent or unclear business practices which could affect the success of the project.
- Take responsibility for ensuring traceability is mapped and agreed for all business benefits through to system requirements.
- Contribute to organisational change through recommended improvements to existing business processes, practices, procedures and information systems.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Senior Business Analyst role or a role requiring business process analysis and improvement.
- Prior experience and knowledge or software implementation is desirable
- Experience in business process reengineering/redesign and implementation.
- Experience in change management.
- Experience in elicitation and business management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience in recording process metrics.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion.