Troocoo has partnered with an innovative Aircraft Organisation to hire a Lead Business Analyst to help support their IM Solutions to meet the requirements of their various business units.
The Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gathering requirements and undertaking process modelling
- Leading a team of Business Analysts
- Mentoring junior members
- Creating business cases and providing cost estimates
- Understand compliance and legislative requirements - identify and document reporting requirements;
- Attend and participate in workshops
- Working closely with the Enabling, Sales and Marketing business units
- Engaging with their internal and external stakeholders
- Reviewing business processes and procedures
- Defining options for future state solutions
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 5 years Business Analysis experience within a complex Enterprise Level environment.
- Proven experience Leading a team of Business Analysts and mentoring experience
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Experience in documenting user requirements through agile techniques.
- C-level stakeholder engagement experience
- Understanding of all aspects of the software development life-cycle.
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops.
- Collaborative consultative approach to your work.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com.