- Collect and define the business requirements;
- Stakeholder interviews and ongoing liaison with affected business areas;
- Identify the points of the system integrations across the solution suite;
- Management of documented business process issued under the project;
- Drafting of internal systems procedures and end user guides for the use of the selected tools;
- Become team members (trainers) of the internal training team who shall train the user community.
- Relevant base in Information Technology discipline;
- Minimum of 3-5 years business analysis experience;
- Demonstrable and proven understanding of business systems;
- Demonstrable and proven experience in process modelling and delivery of similar projects
- Financials, Contract and Cost business processes background in the projects industry;
- Broad based system experience and ability to quickly identify points of integration when modelling processes.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Gerard Creedon at TROOCOO, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1142 for a confidential discussion.