A major National Organisation has partnered with Troocoo to hire new resources for their Projects team. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their high performing Agile team. They are offering an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extending in their CBD office.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gathering requirements and undertaking process mapping
- Understand compliance and legislative requirements - identify and document reporting requirements;
- Engaging with their internal and external stakeholders
- Reviewing business processes and procedures
- Defining options for future state solutions
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years Business Analysis experience within a complex Enterprise Level environment.
- Experience in documenting user requirements through agile techniques.
- C-level stakeholder engagement experience
- Understanding of all aspects of the software development life-cycle.
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops.
- Collaborative consultative approach to your work.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.