- Advise on the feasibility and suitability of proposed Information Technology solutions and business processes to optimize business performance.
- Facilitate strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide assistance with future project planning
- 3-5 years experience as an ICT Business Analyst working on feasibility and project planning
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement; identifying inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behaviour;
- Strong relationship development skills and ability to build a strong, collaborative relationship with the Program, Project and third party teams;
- Demonstrated experience in applying proven written and verbal communication, analytical and problem solving skills to ensure that deliverables meet specifications.
- Experience in the financial services sector highly desirable
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please email Gerard Creedon at Troocoo - ICT@troocoo.com.