- Facilitate business design workshops to ensure the business requirements are reflected in the system design and configuration
- Ensure system Security requirements are aligned with policy and are clearly documented
- Document system integration design and any associated interfaces, including Geospatial requirements
- Conduct Unit and Integration Testing
- Maintain the Defect Register and liaise with vendor subject matter experts to resolve defects
- Support and Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
- Support Go-Live and provide immediate post go-live support.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in equivalent roles in medium to large organisation(s)
- Experience on at least 1 large scale multi-disciplinary system implementation project
- Proven effective consultation, facilitation, written and oral communication skills for use in a program/project environment
- Experience working on business change, testing and training elements of a systems implementation
- Proven experience in working in a dynamic environment with multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Exposure to ITIL / ITSM processes and ensuring appropriate service levels are maintained
- Experience working within a very large engineering and construction project
For further information about this opportunity, please email Gerard Creedon at TROOCOO, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1142 for a confidential discussion.