Troocoo is a cutting-edge Queensland recruitment and search business based in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. Our dynamic leadership team has decades of search and recruitment industry experience and we have hand-picked a group of market leaders that have a genuine passion and desire to help people and the business community in Queensland to be successful.
- Friendly, supportive and energetic team
- Exceptional work environment in a brand-new office in the heart of the Brisbane CBD.
- Five weeks annual leave and annual incentive trips.
- High-performing environment where people are engaged and challenged to be their best
- Structured learning and development plans that are tailored specifically to the individual
About this opportunity
This is a newly created position that will work with and support the wider Troocoo team. You will partner closely with our Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Troocoo office. We are a high-performing team and we are looking for somebody driven, energetic and professional to embody our values of – People First, Be Authentic, One Step and Dig In.
Our operations team are a valued, integral part of the Troocoo business.
- Front of house reception, greeting candidates and clients in a professional and friendly manner
- First point of contact for all enquiries
- Perform day to day administrative duties including but not limited to:
- Group inbox monitoring
- Mail handling
- Answering main phone line
- Office supply ordering
- Document process and preparation
- Office maintenance
- Document formatting
- Audit documentation
- Assist with arranging internal Troocoo events
- Assist in ad-hoc project work as required
We will be looking for the following skills and experience to ensure success in this role:
- Cultural fit and alignment to our values
- Previous experience within a similar EA / administration role
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised and well structured
- Ability to work autonomously whilst also reacting quickly to the daily needs of the team
This is a superb opportunity to work within a business that values its people and is committed to the personal growth of the individuals we are proud to employ. For more information please call Stephanie Logan – Office Manager on 07 3054 1121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is for you, please apply via the link below. We appreciate your interest in this role and look forward to hearing from you.