This large, successful human services organisation is well known across the Queensland market and has recently completed a number of projects that will enhance service delivery across the business.
Following these changes, they are seeking to add to the team a Revenue Assurance, Bank Reconciliation Officer who will join this busy finance unit and report into the Revenue Assurance Manager.
About the role:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accurate client records
- Bank and client account reconciliations
- Resolution of discrepancies
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement opportunities
- Monitor all banking activity to detect irregularities
- Reconcile and rectify all ledger account discrepancies
- Provide monthly bank reconciliation reports
- Expert knowledge with Bank and General ledger reconciliation
- You will be an experienced Revenue Assurance Officer
- Relevant and demonstrable work experience in a similar or comparable role eg, accounts receivable, journal preparation, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- The ideal candidate will be Degree qualified and ideally would have started studying a professional accounting course
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV.