Help change veterans’ lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland’s Defence family for 103 years, and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and well-being services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives.
The driving force behind funding these services is the RSL Art Union Lottery which over the last decade has reached unprecedented growth through market disruption and innovation. We have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
Work amongst leading professionals who are pushing the boundaries in contemporary marketing including the adoption of AI, propensity modelling and a customer experience focus.
About the role
This role will be working in the Enterprise Insights team within the Technology & Innovation (T&I) function. The Business Intelligence Developer will be responsible for contributing to, and assisting with the coordination, design and implementation of RSL QLD’s Enterprise Insights strategy and solution platforms. This role will contribute to the design and implementation of RSL QLD’s transformation program.
- Assist the marketing automation project in providing data in the format specified by the Adobe Campaign Manager platform;
- Construct ETL programming for new data sources, allowing integration into RSL’s data warehouse, such as Dynamics 365 For Operations;
- Designing and managing integrations using SQL Server
- Must possess technical skills to developing database objects in Microsoft SQL Server, ideally for constructing and working with data warehouse projects.
- Experience with SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) for database development
- Proven experience with Azure
- Experience with Adobe Campaign Manager is highly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Operations is highly preferred
- Experience in the development of SSIS packages, including C# script tasks is favourable
- Experience in working within an Agile methodology
- Knowledge and preferably experience of Dev Ops, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, and automated testing
- Experience with Azure SQL Database is highly favourable
We could talk about RSL Queensland’s flexible work arrangements, its fully stocked kitchens and fridges and our Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set us apart include:
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities
- RSL Queensland is relaxed but professional – dress for your day
- We are dog friendly – bring your fur baby to work!
- Everything you do contributes to a great cause: supporting Queensland’s veteran community
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.