An employer of choice and recognized brand with over 100,000 staff our client is looking for engineers within their air-frame equipment and integration engineering department.
Working within a team of world class aviation and aerospace engineers that are focused on the successfully delivery of various defence related projects.
This is a genuine and rare opportunity within a major organisation requiring multiple engineers with experience in Avionics, Systems, Hardware, Mechanical, Structures, and Airframes engineering.
The successful applicant
You will have a solid understanding and track record of DIFOT, whilst being a team player with exceptional stakeholder ability coupled with good verbal and written skills.
To be considered for these position you will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences including but not limited to:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Aerospace, Aeronautical, Mechanical, Mechatronics or similar
- 5+ years demonstrated experience working in the Aircraft Equipment and Integration domain
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) or Registered Professional Engineer (RPEng) status is desirable but not mandatory
- Knowledge of applicable legislation and regulations in either a Defence or Civil environment, understanding standards and best practice
- Ability to obtain security clearance working with defence related projects
- Eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance
- A commitment to the processes that achieve safe, high quality customer satisfaction
A full time position in a a global organisation the celebrates and encourages equality and diversity combined with:
- Competitive salary package
- Career progression, development and support.
- Best business practices
- International and domestic opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
For further information regarding this role or to apply please call James Foden of Troocoo on 0414 874 571