- The successful applicant will be working in the development and product management team to deliver automated testing solutions that improve the quality of their software
- Develop automated test cases that test through the GUI, through APIs and directly to the application object model
- Apply your knowledge of testing processes, practices and technologies across the entire test lifecycle
- Design, document, implement, execute, maintain and report the results of test cases using programming languages and automated testing tools/technologies
- Design and execute release processes for software applications
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least 3 years' experience as an Automation Test Analyst
- Background in a software engineering role highly regarded
- Ability to autonomously manage the entire test lifecycle
- Strong experience with Microsoft technologies including C# .NET and Visual Studio
- Experience working on complex desktop and/or web applications
- Experience with testing tools such as Selenium, Cypress, Coded UI, Silk Test, QTP, or equivalent (an advantage)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! For further information about this exceptional opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Alexandrea.email@example.com.
Alternatively, please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.