We are currently recruiting for the position of Area Manager to help create change and lead the team as they embark on their next exciting growth phase.
Reporting into the State Manager, this is a critical position within the business and will be responsible for the management and performance of the Bunbury region. You will be accountable for the day-to-day area operational management while ensuring further growth is achieved. Key high-level objectives will involve financial management, human resources/industrial relations support, stakeholder engagement and people leadership.
Additional key responsibilities include:
- Creating a values-driven, safe employment environment that attracts, engages and retains skilled employees, and oversee recruitment and selection of Case Managers;
- Compliance legislation, regulations, acts and codes; ensuring sufficient knowledge and awareness;
- Provide staff with opportunities for learning, coaching and development; lead monthly supervision with direct reports, and provide effective performance management;
- Work in collaboration with the State Manager to ensure a high standard of care that meets or exceeds state regulatory and legislative requirements;
- Monitor community and neighbourhood relationships and provide additional support to the Area Managers where required, in the event a neighbourhood complaint is escalated to the Department, local MP, Minister or Media;
- Ensure a high standard of client services to stakeholders is maintained
- Lead and exceed the delivery of budget targets throughout the Areas;
- Actively contribute to and manage the development and implementation of the budget for all areas of responsibility;
- Negotiate and provide detailed quotes to the relevant Department for services.
You will have knowledge of business and management principals involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership, human resource modelling and service delivery methods. It is essential that you share a passion for the Not-For-Profit sector and feel proud to work for an organisation that truly impacts the lives of many.
For more information please email Kate Russell at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3054 1150.