Out client is an employer of choice with a proud and loyal workforce, exceptional culture, and a formidable reputation in the Queensland community. This iconic Not-for-profit are rich in history and provide a variety of services throughout Queensland improving people’s lives daily.
We are seeking an Application Packager with experience working on a Citrix application migration project for a large healthcare provider. 150+ applications will need to be repackaged/migrated to support the transition to the new Citrix environment.
Skills & Requirements
The successful Applications Packager will have:
- 4+ years in a similar Packaging Development / Application Migration / Windows optimisation role
- Previous experience, and exposure to AppDNA, ThinApp
- Experience of delivering outcomes in an “Agile” environment
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies
- Experience of ZAPTZ packaging processes (Desirable)
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0479 095 264 for a confidential discussion.