The Application Management Lead provides sound, technical and professional advice to the Technology Operations Manager, and actively contributes to planning, management, and maintenance of production and non-production systems, including documentation and reporting.
This is a 9 month fixed-term contract opportunity.
In addition, the Application Management Lead will be responsible for the broader application support, maintenance, and development of systems including Riskman, Carelink+, DMS Mailman (Lotteries), SQL scripting and data analysis, Sharepoint, RSA, CIMS, QMS, Evolution, Financial Dimension Tool, MS Dynamic AX. Legacy applications include One Endeavour and SPEIR.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Application services management and operational support
- Provide level 3 assistance to the Service Support team and customers to resolve incidents, problems and requests
- Ensure that appropriate documentation in relation to application environments is always current and available
- Provide operational guidance and direction to application support team members as required
- Solution development and implementation:
- Provide advice on solution requirements and needs
- Perform release and deployment activities including build, integration, testing, and deployment
- Ensures that solution developments follow the software development lifecycles are followed
- Perform software configuration and scripting, ensuring consistency across all environments
- Database analysis
- Tertiary qualification in Information Systems and/or software development
- Demonstrable experience in the following skill sets and applications:
- SQL 2008-2016
- Read write Scripts (Mid Level)
- SSRS/SSIS (Mid Level)
- Sharepoint 2010/2013 Administration (Mid Level)
- Visual Studio 2013/2018
- C# and VB
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- ITSM Tool (preferably ServiceNow)
- Sound understanding of ITIL processes including, incident, problem, and change management
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical audiences
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.