- Lead and facilitate the adoption of best practice IT Service Management into the Application Services team.
- Ensure the application specialist team capability is supported and applied appropriately across the Superannuation Administration, CMS, DMS and CRM environments.
- Coordinate and lead the application specialists in the team to ensure the required application service standards are met for availability and customer experience
- Coordinate change management activities across the Application Specialist and Business Analysis services following a blended ITIL/Agile change management process; including ensuring all applications are up to date and business change is deployed appropriately
- ensure appropriate resources are available for the any testing, change management and training plans to ensure the quality of projects and their smooth execution
- Demonstrated experience in production support of business critical system and a strong ITSM background
- 2-4 years’ of strong technical leadership experience in a complex Enterprise environment
- High level interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build strong rapport with end users
- High level analytical, problem solving and research skills in dealing with complex enterprise system issues
- Administration of Windows servers and Linux environments (desirable)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today to be considered for this urgent contract opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.