Troocoo has partnered with a well known health and community services provider across Queensland and the Northern Territory. Our client is looking for a Application Analyst to work closely with Sector Enterprise Architects to build a robust understanding of the application portfolio, target architectures and impact on existing and future applications.
There is an opportunity for the Application Analyst to grow into the Solutions Architect position within the team after 1 year. In addition to this there are multiple benefits of working in this company such tax benefits, health and well being discounts and programs, work-life balance options and training programs.
The Application Analyst will be responsible for:
- Undertaking Application Portfolio Management
- Growing visibility of vendor roadmaps and support abilities
- Improve the information lineage between infrastructure and business applications
- Provide a holistic description of the current state application portfolio, it's technologies and risk
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Analysis of complex data sets
- Work across a large ICT environment
- Architecture analysis
- Application architecture skills
- Knowledge of Lean IX is highly desirable
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com