This role will be responsible for the end to end Accounts receivable process and will also focus heavily on credit control. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collect customers’ current and overdue debts
- Proactively investigate and resolve any disputes/queries within a timely and effective manner
- Ensure proficiency in reconciling and reporting account transactions
- Month end reporting and various other finance related duties
- Comply with and improve credit control policies and procedures
- Managing collection targets against monthly forecasts
For more information, please email Alexandra Davidson at Troocoo, Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3054 1127.