This international ASX listed organisation is in the midst of an exciting period of change and improvement, centered around customer experience. To adapt with an ever changing, competitive market, this 30 year old brand is focusing on internal system transformations, various analytics lead projects and a move to up-skill and develop it's valued employees in a range of areas.
About the role:
Working at a bustling HQ with up to 300 other corporate employees, this role sits within a large Finance team and reports directly into a dedicated, loyal Finance Manager who has enjoyed career growth and tenure within the business. As the Accountant within this team, you will enjoy a broad role that includes finance, statutory and management accounting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare all management reports, analysis, budgets and forecasts for senior management
- P&L and balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Actual vs budget analysis and commentary
- Analyse and make recommendations for all proposed projects and concepts
- Identify and implement cost reductions and profit improvements
- Monitor and capitalise relevant costs for internally generated intangible assets, in accordance with accounting standards
- Release of monthly results to management and responding to queries
- Assist the Planning & Analysis team with annual budgets and recommending forecast changes
You could be in the early stages of your Accounting career, or you could be an experienced Accountant, either way, our client is looking for the same core competencies. Previous experience in a similar role ideally within an ASX listed organisation, will be highly regarded. You will be strong in your stakeholder engagement, able to build lasting relationships across large teams.
A Degree in Accounting or Finance is essentially and a CA or CPA qualification is desirable.
In return, you will receive employee privileges including product discounts and free parking.
For more information on this rare find in today's market, please call the Senior Consultant Sophie Pereira on 07 3054 1144 or apply below.