Marubeni-Itochu Tubulars Oceania (MITO) is one of the largest steel tubular suppliers in the Oceania region, providing an exclusive and fully comprehensive supply chain concept, designed to prioritise customer needs.
With the support of the Marubeni-Itochu Steel group, MITO has access to the material, technical and financial resources to fulfil the requirements of major project work in the Oil and Gas industry. With MITO's strong relationships and global operations, they have the scope, dedication, and experience to supply valuable, customised services with a wide range of steel products from the world's leading steel mills and manufacturers in Japan, USA, Korea, China, and Europe.
About the role:
As MITO continues to develop new partnerships and grow existing relationships across Australia within the Oil and Gas sector, an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Account Manager is now available covering the Queensland market. To be successful in this critical appointment, you will be a solution selling relationship manager with the foundation of a technical background. As the Account Manager, you will be a team player and have previous experience in or selling to the Oil and Gas sector.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain strong, productive, professional relationships with key personnel in area of responsibility.
- Assist in maintaining profitable contracts throughout the designated sales area by generating profits to cover all related overheads within the contract terms.
- Business development through the provision of new services and products that bring value to the market and profit to MITO.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary organisational personnel.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate the involvement of Company personnel, including support, services, and management resources, to meet accounts performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in area of responsibility.
- Maintain and update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Working knowledge of products and services with a minimum of four years employment in the Oil and Gas / Energy sector essential.
- Exceptional relationship management skills that demonstrate your ability to build and maintain rapport with customers.
- Customer focus and service mindset with strong business acumen.
- Technical mindset with a big picture / whole of business approach to sales and account management.
- Results driven with passion for achieving targets through solution-based sales.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Current Australian Driver’s licence
For more information, please contact Oliver Molinari on 3054 1149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.