Our client is a global leader in technology solutions and has an unrivalled market reputation. In recent years our client has led the way in producing novel and intricate solutions focused on Cloud and AI solutions. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond.
With a reputation predicated on quality of service to clients and offering un-paralleled career opportunities to its employees, this company has become a destination of choice for the very best talent in Australia.
As a Platform Engineer in the Cloud division, you will be responsible supporting and building a number of enterprise level cloud platforms. You will take a key role within the infrastructure team working across the AWS stack, supporting a range of project builds end to end.
The successful candidate:
The platform engineer will have demonstrable experience of working n AWS environments and strong knowledge of AWS services within enterprise level programmes of work.
The must haves for this role include:
- Over Five years AWS experience as an engineer working across cloud services including Saas, Paas, Iaas;
- Proven experience working across AWS Infrastructure building code using Terraform or CloudFormation;
- Over five years experience working within enterprise level technical environments;
- Hands on experience across a range of AWS services including Redshift, DMS, Spectrum, Athena, Glue, Lambda and Aurora;
- Solid experience with Linux system implementation and management using automation frameworks like Ansible, Puppet;
- Strong experience working in agile environments;
- Experience working in devops environments, working across ci/cd automation;
- Strong communication skills and ability to working in client facing roles;
- Understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management best practices
- Desirable – AWS certifications.
What's on offer?
Due to current covid working conditions this role is open to remote working for people meeting the above criteria and as such can be done anywhere within Australia.
The position is permanent and will pay an annualised base salary of $90,000 - $130,000 base plus super and bonus.