Our client is a large government department who is currently looking for a number of A06 contractors to start immediately to assist with a range of online projects.
About the role:
- Develop and manage digital communication strategies for the department;
- Review and maintain the departments internal and external website;
- Prepare, edit, and create design customer-centric content for the website and other digital assets;
- Manage the online corporate brand identity inline with the whole of government branding guidelines;
- Conduct online surveys and draw together customer insights that result in strategies moving forward around customer engagement and satisfaction online; and
- Conduct research, write, edit and prepare test materials for online and digital platforms.
- You will have strong online content experience, with experience working with content management systems;
- Ideally, you will have exposure to Microsoft Sharepoint;
- Experience with CX and UX would be ideal; and
- A strong attention to detail.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.