Our client is a large government department who is currently looking for a driven and motivated A05 Communications Officer to review daily social media accounts and manage daily reports.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for reviewing social media comments and responding appropriately;
- Coordinate and organize information from several tools for a daily report that is sent to the Minister’s office;
- Manage the community message inbox in line with the department’s Q&A guidelines; and
- Support the communications and social media team on an ad hoc basis.
- You are a communications professional that is reliable and driven
- Ideally, you will have 3-5 years of experience within a large government department;
- You will have a strong background working on social media reporting tools; and
- You are a team player that is motivated with a strong attention to detail.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK. Thank you for your interest.